Friday, May 29, 2015

Free Response

It's like 3 more weeks left of school but yet we still have full projects to complete I don't understand 

Ms. Hegeman or the reason we still writing blog gave my class a Action Project to do. Even though she told my class after we read Beloved we weren't going to do anything but watch movies and analyze them. I guess she lied 

The lovely Ms.Tomlin currently still has us doing projects. I finished one today and the next one is due next week.

Ms.Hudson gave my Physics class a project to build a roller coaster. 

It just seems like you never get a break from life unless you dead, that really facts. 

We graduate school June 25. I have to go to an EOP summer program for my school but I'm fine with that and I can't wait to go to college and me new people and experience new things. Although I have the summer program, this is the only summer I have gotten accepted my SYEP but I am only working two much, it's still money. 

This is a blog where I'm going to complain about everything.

I'm tired of waking up every morning to sit in classes.

I wish I was rich and be home schooled.

I wish we wasn't doing nothing in classes.

I wish graduation would hurry up.

I wish prom would come already because I have been looking hurt for like 2 months.

I just wish I can sleep all day long and get paid to do it.

But … the world doesn't revolve around me so I'll have to continue doing those things. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do agree! I have 5 projects that i'm doing! it's too much for 1 person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't lie! I just came up with a better plan :)

    ReplyDelete