Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Interdisciplinary post

I just want to start this blog off by saying I'm so sick of school and I cant wait to graduate anyways...

Class..

So we started a new course of government which is Economics. I like it mostly because it has to do with money and I LOVE money, I mean who doesn't. So far were learning about the Free Enterprise and what kind of government we have. We also did a little cupcake poster , which was an activity that would help us think about all that things that go into opening a new business. 

In Physics we did a new lab. In this lab we had to create something that would protect an egg when its dropped from this ceiling and hit the floor. My partners were Brittney,Reyna and Miles. So, I kind of damaged the egg before it even dropped. After we created the thing to put the egg in we experimented and our egg cracked. If i didn't already put a little crack in the egg it could of survived. R.I.P to that egg. 

In my AP Lit class we started doing big papers. We're reading the Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. So on the big paper we draw 8 zones and in the different zones we do different things connecting to the book. For example, our first zone was about our thoughts on the book so that's what we talk about in that zone and etc. 

Pre-Calculus, I'm so happy we took the regents and we pasted. So now were going more into Pre-Calculus , it isn't that hard. I like math and the thing about math is that its not difficult its just complex. You have to remember the steps and the formulas in order to get the answer right. We are learning how to do Matrices. Ms.Rios also has us doing a coding on Khan's Academy, Its fun you learn how to do coding and things that's apart of it. Like how to put color using coding, different shapes and even animation. I though something like Coding would be difficult but the way they explain it makes it easy. 

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely right about the economics class, who doesn't love money? Just hearing about your physics class seems like it would be too hard to understand. Honestly you should have never cracked the egg before the project then your egg wouldn't be dead. But that is very funny to hear that your egg died. Keep up the great work lavonnie :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That same project you did in Physics is that same project/activity that my 3rd graders did at my job. It was hilarious seeing all the contraptions these little kids made. There was this one group I was so sure that would actually get it right, but they ended up cracking the egg which was the funniest part LOL. Anyways it was delightful to hear about all these different things your doing in class, keep up the good work, it is almost over !

    ReplyDelete